Personal
Narrative. – ‘ Stage fright is nothing -----thank for KMLA
Have
you ever heard of ‘stage-fright’ or have you ever seen the people who are
anxious about their ‘stage-fright’? If your answer is ‘no’, now you can say ‘yes’,
since I am the one who are concerned myself about the ‘stage fright’. Actually,
I enjoy giving presentation or address in front of the public, but the problem
occurs when I go up to the stage to show my talent such as dancing and singing.
Every time when I dance or sing in front of many people, I just forget the
sequence of dance or lyrics of song. This makes me avoid everything related to
the performance on the stage.
The
story that I will tell you from now is about the performance that I showed in
front of the KMLA students a week ago.
In
KMLA, there is a few customs that we have to keep. Most of them are kind of
unwritten law that is made by prior seniors. For example, in ‘Freshman Welcome
Party’, some freshmen have to profess their love to the freshgirl whom they
love in front of the whole students of KMLA. Additionally, some freshmen, not ‘freshgirls’,
have to dance with dressed up as a woman in the party. Indeed, I had became a member of the team that
dance with dressed up as a woman because of the 2nd grade student’s
recommendation. I really hesitated to participate in the member, but with the
senior’s recommendation and advice, I decided to dance in ‘Freshman Welcome
party’
The practice was really hard. The song that we
would dance to is ‘Poison’ of the ‘Secret’. Since it is sexy dance, and there
are so many parts that I have to do sexy wave. Those parts are the hardest
parts for me. And the fact that I have to do such things in front of the whole
students in front of whole KMLA students really annoyed me. I really consider,
but the teammates and seniors gave cheer to me. That is motivation and impetus
for me to continue our project.
When
the D-day came, again, I became so nervous that I could not do anything but
practicing.
It
was the first time after entering elementary school to dance in front of many
people. Having seen my nervousness, the senior who came from the same middle
school said me that there is nothing that I have to do except enjoying it. That
really helped me relieve my nervousness. Though many people encouraged me as I
explained and made me relive, I just could not stop worrying about making
mistake. With practicing and being concerned about the mistake that I might
make, the time that I have to perform finally came. When I was going up to the
stage, I could not think about anything. And, when the music starts, I moved my
body with instinct. I cannot remember what I did on the stage even now, but I can
just remember that there is a big, big applause and a big, big cheer. How
incredible it is! Everybody is applauding and cheering for us who perform the
sexy dance.
After
the party, many students said that we had done the most impressive performance
compared to other whole performances with the words that I did really good job.
For this performance, we became really famous and seniors really like us.
Moreover because of the performance we did, we get some benefits and we apply
to the club that we want to go.
This
performance and this experience will not lead me to overwhelm my whole ‘stage-fright’.
That’s very true that I cannot deny.
However, through this experience, I have some belief that I could also
overwhelm my ‘stage fright’. Thank for the teammates who danced together, and
thanks for the seniors who recommend me to dance, and thank for the KMLA where
I could get the opportunity to overwhelm my stage-fright which I cannot conquer
for 6 years.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기